BMX breakthrough / written by Carl Bowen ; illustrated by Gerardo Sandoval ; colored by Benny Fuentes.
- ISBN: 9781434222404
- ISBN: 1434222403
- Physical Description: 49 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minn. : Stone Arch Books, 
- Copyright: ©2012
Since his accident Billy Cruz has lost some of his confidence and has been holding back when doing his BMX tricks--will he regain confidence in time for the next competition and sort out his feelings for the super-competitive Penny Allen?
Since his accident Billy Cruz has lost some of his confidence and has been holding back when doing his BMX tricks, as he prepares for the next competition and sorts out his feelings for the super-competitive Penny Allen.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 68 (high) Semantic demand: 94 (very high) Syntactic demand: 59 (medium) Structure demand: 88 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 2.8 0.5 145385.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.