Jumanji / written and illustrated by Chris Van Allsburg.
- ISBN: 9780547608389
- ISBN: 0547608381
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 26 x 29 cm
- Edition: Thirtieth anniversary edition, [special anniversary edition with downloadable audio].
- Publisher: New York : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2011.
- Copyright: ©1981
Includes information for accessing a downloadable audio read by Robin Williams.
Previously published in 2011 under title: Jumanji : with 1 audio CD.
Left on their own for an afternoon, two bored and restless children find more excitement than they bargained for in a mysterious and mystical jungle adventure board game.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 79 (high) Semantic demand: 83 (very high) Syntactic demand: 87 (very high) Structure demand: 87 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.9 0.5 5519.
Caldecott Medal, 1982.
Search for related items by subject
- 5 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.