Skyscrapers : the heights of engineering / John Kerschbaum.
- ISBN: 9781626727953
- ISBN: 1626727953
- Physical Description: 122 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : First Second, an imprint of Roaring Brook Press, 2019.
"Every volume of Science Comics offers a complete introduction to a particular topic: dinosaurs, the solar system, volcanoes, bats, robots, and more. These gorgeously illustrated graphic novels offer wildly entertaining views of their subjects. Whether you're a fourth grader doing a natural science unit at school or a thirty-year-old with a secret passion for airplanes, these books are for you! In this volume, join a pair of superheroes as they uncover the secrets of skyscrapers, from the great Egyptians pyramids to the worlds tallest building. Read along and learn how skyscrapers are a bold combination of applied physics, ingenuity, and a lot of hard work!"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.2 2 505949.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Skyscrapers > Comic books, strips, etc.
Skyscrapers > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.