The night at the museum / Milan Trenc.
- ISBN: 0764136313\9780764136313
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Hauppauge, NY Barron's 2007.
Hector gets a job as a night warden at the Museum of Natural History and finds out that it's not as quiet as he expected.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.5 0.5 157057.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Museums > Fiction.
Natural history museums > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.