Man with a camera : the complete series / produced by Don W. Sharpe and Warren Lewis.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (765 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Orland Park, IL : MPI Media Group, 
Title from sell sheet.
Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program from 1958-1960.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Charles Bronson, James Flavin, Ludwig Stossel.
Suspense and danger abound for a former WWII combat photographer now free-lancing in New York city and getting the photographs that other lensmen couldn't.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: Not rated.
|System Details Note:||
Region 1; NTSC.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Photojournalists > Drama.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.