Walk the blue line / James Patterson and Matt Eversmann with Chris Mooney.
Police officers share their experiences while protecting, serving, and defending people and communities, showcasing the courage, anger, and joy that can be found.
- ISBN: 9780316406604
- ISBN: 0316406600
- Physical Description: 341 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Law enforcement > Biography.
Local government > Law and legislation.
Police > United States > Anecdotes.
- 21 of 51 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 18 current holds with 51 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albany Carnegie Public Library||363.20 PAT (Text)||35615010064727||New Items-Adult||Checked out||04/10/2023|