Going dark / by Melissa de la Cruz.
When 19-year-old Josh returns from Rome without his budding influencer girlfriend Amelia, he immediately becomes a suspect in her disappearance, but as college sophomore and hacker Harper attempts to clear his name, she unearths secrets from both Josh and Amelia's past.
- ISBN: 9781454947646
- ISBN: 1454947640
- ISBN: 9781454947653
- ISBN: 1454947659
- Physical Description: 329 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Union Square and Co., 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 and up. Union Square and Co.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.
Social media > Juvenile fiction.
Secrecy > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.
- 10 of 15 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albany Carnegie Public Library||YA FIC DE L (Text)||35615010065427||New Items-Adult||Available||-|