Prelude to a kiss / Twentieth Century Fox presents a Gruskoff/Levy Company production ; screenplay, Craig Lucas ; directed by Norman Rene.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
Bonus features include interacitve menus, scene selection, theatrical trailer.
Based on the play by Craig Lucas.
Originally produced as motion picture in 1992.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Producers, Michael Gruskoff, Michael I. Levy ; music, Howard Shore ; editor, Stephen A. Rotter ; director of photography, Stefan Czapsky.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Alec Baldwin, Meg Ryan, Kathy Bates, Ned Beatty, Patty Duke, Sydney Walker.
After a six-week courtship a young couple marry. At the reception a mysterious old man kisses the bride, and the young lovers are sent on a magical journey they will never forget.
|System Details Note:||
DVD; Dolby surround.
English and French language tracks; subtitles in English and Spanish.
Search for related items by subject
Films for the hearing impaired.
Fantasy comedies (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.