When a dragon moves in again / written by Jodi Moore ; illustrated by Howard McWilliam.
- ISBN: 9781936261352
- ISBN: 1936261359
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Brooklyn, NY : Flashlight Press, 2015.
Sequel to: When a dragon moves in.
If you build a perfect castle, a dragon will move in, followed by ... a baby?! Preparations are in full swing to welcome a new family member in this sequel to the award-winning When a dragon moves in.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 72 (high) Semantic demand: 76 (high) Syntactic demand: 55 (medium) Structure demand: 77 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.3 0.5 186527.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Imaginary companions > Juvenile fiction.
Infants > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Albany Carnegie.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.